Nomination papers will be available at the Farmington Town Office Starting December 18, 2020 for the following positions:
- One Selectman’s position for a three year term.
- Two RSU #9 Director positions - one for a two-year term and one for a three-year term.
Papers must be returned back January 28, 2021 by 5 p.m. Questions may be referred to the Town Clerk, Leanne Dickey At 778-6539.
Request an Absentee Ballot: This can be done on the State’s website at: www.maine.gov/cgi-bin/online/AbsenteeBallot/index.pl or by calling us at 778-6539 or emailing the Town Clerk at to request an application.
PLEASE USE A REGULAR BLACK OR BLUE BALLPOINT PEN. DO NOT USE A PENCIL.
All ballots that are mailed to you need to be returned, even if you do not cast a vote on the ballots.
PLEASE SIGN THE BACK OF YOUR ENVELOPE in black ink where it says, “Voter Signature”. We have highlighted the signature line on the envelope to assist you.
Your ballot must be returned in the envelope provided, and you MUST SEAL THE ENVELOPE before returning it.
You have multiple options for returning your voted ballot:
- You can bring it back to the Town Office during business hours and give it to the Town Clerk or any of the Counter Clerks
- Place it in the secure drop box (available 24-hours a day) to the right of the Town Office entrance, or
- Mail it to the address already marked on the front of your envelope. If you mail your ballot, please make sure to attach $0.55 postage.
If you have any questions, please call the Town Office at (207) 778-6539.
Where do I vote?
All Farmington residents vote at the Farmington Community Center located at 127 Middle Street from 8:00 A.M. until 8:00 P.M.
When can I vote?
Besides Election Day, Farmington voters can vote early, in-person, prior to an election. The dates and times will be posted prior to the election so that voters can plan accordingly.
Where can I register to vote?
Voter Registration is available for new voters or for existing Farmington voters to change their address or name as follows:
- At the Farmington Community Center located at 127 Middle Street on Election Day
I need an absentee ballot, how do I request one?
To request an absentee ballot:
- Call the Town Clerk’s office at 778-6539
- Write the Town Clerk, Town of Farmington , 153 Farmington Falls Rd Farmington, ME 04938
- Email the Town Clerk at to request a ballot
- Visit the Town Clerk’s office during regular business hours
- The State's website at www.maine.gov/cgi-bin/online/AbsenteeBallot/index.pl