Town Office reopens
presidential and state elections
November 3, 2020 Presidential and State Election
Request an Absentee Ballot:
This can be done on the State’s website at: www.maine.gov/cgi-bin/online/AbsenteeBallot/index.pl or by calling us at 778-6539 or emailing the Town Clerk at to request an application.
PLEASE USE A REGULAR BLACK OR BLUE BALLPOINT PEN. DO NOT USE A PENCIL.
All ballots that are mailed to you need to be returned, even if you do not cast a vote on the ballots.
PLEASE SIGN THE BACK OF YOUR ENVELOPE in black ink where it says, “Voter Signature”. We have highlighted the signature line on the envelope to assist you.
Your ballot must be returned in the envelope provided, and you MUST SEAL THE ENVELOPE before returning it.
You have multiple options for returning your voted ballot:
- You can bring it back to the Town Office during business hours and give it to the Town Clerk or any of the Counter Clerks
- Place it in the secure drop box (available 24-hours a day) to the right of the Town Office entrance, or
- Mail it to the address already marked on the front of your envelope. If you mail your ballot, please make sure to attach $0.55 postage.
BALLOTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 8PM ON ELECTION DAY (11/03).
If you have any questions, please call the Town Office at (207) 778-6539.
Town of Farmington Political Sign Information:
Click here for sign regulations.
The mission of the Town Clerk is to be the official keeper of records for the Town of Farmington. The office is to accurately maintain all town records, conduct elections, provide State and local licenses to Town Officials and the public.
The Town Clerk is committed to achieving this mission through:
- Serving the public in a courteous, friendly, professional and confidential manner while instilling excellent customer service
- Staying current on laws governing the department’s areas of responsibilities
- Preserving the town’s history and making it available to the public through sound records
- Providing the department with the necessary knowledge through equipment and adequate training
For further assistance, please contact:
Leanne Dickey - Town Clerk
Town of Farmington
Attn: Town Clerk
153 Farmington Falls Road
Farmington, ME 04938